Medisafe supports patient journeys with AI-driven technology that dynamically engages patients during their treatment based on each patient's regimen, condition, and specific circumstance.
FREMONT, CA: Medisafe, a leading digital therapeutics companion platform, announced its new Medisafe Maestro platform. This advanced technology smoothly orchestrates medication adherence journeys with precision and speed, creating personalized patient support resources delivered through a digital drug companion. Medisafe supports the pharmaceutical ecosystem with digital patient support resources through its personalized digital drug companion and integrated Care Connector, which activates real-time patient engagement.
Medisafe Maestro fosters collaboration with partners to build adaptive patient journeys that address individual challenges, providing personalized support to navigate any roadblocks to continue treatment. With every patient's behavior, Medisafe Maestro continuously optimizes the journey, incorporating patient education, clinician guidance, guided treatment videos, financial support awareness, and family, friends, and caregivers into treatment.
"The introduction of Medisafe Maestro aims to revolutionize digital health platforms by enhancing the speed and agility in developing and deploying branded patient resources, bolstering treatment adherence, and improving patient outcomes," said OmriShor, Chief Executive Officer, Medisafe. "Optimizing patient journeys requires hundreds or thousands of modifications that can impact a patient, creating challenges or roadblocks to successful treatment. Until now, this often meant starting from scratch with every patient flow process for drug partners. But Medisafe Maestro has done all of the heavy lifting, advancing innovation with enhanced patient support engagement."
Maestro increases the speed to market with its advanced functionality, such as:
• Central Command Center to manage the creation and collaboration of digital drug companions that digitize patient support programs;
• Interactive Flow Mapping to design the inventory of supportive content; including rules and intervention deployment, and an archive of creative images and brand style;
• Intuitive step-by-step build that processes and delivers concurrent, sequential, and exception-based patient support tools;
• Compliance Oversight that aligns business goals with ISI display configuration and Medical Legal Regularity (MLR) review; and
• Real-time Visibility provides insights into patient journeys.
See Also: Top Collaboration Solution Companies